Friday, June 15, 2012

Puerto Rico, Here We Come!!!!!!

On Monday, Josh, Rhett and I are leaving for Puerto Rico for my sister's wedding! We are so excited to soak up so sun, learn how Bacardi is made, and most of all--to witness the union of Emily and Jim. The venues for the wedding look absolutely gorgeous, and I can. not. wait. to get down there. I've been super-nervous about traveling with Rhett, but being with my family for this special day is so, so, SO important to me. Josh is super-excited to bring another in-law into the family, and of course, Rhett is excited for another uncle to manipulate into being held (he's getting so good at that). Jim and Emily are so perfect for one another. Their sense of humor mesh so well (which is pretty vital if you ask me). They have such similar passions and goals and I'm so thrilled that they have found one another.  They got engaged this past Christmas, while Emily was visiting us from Virginia. Six months have flown by!

Congratulations to the happy couple!

No comments :

Post a Comment