Monday, September 15, 2014

Ready or Not!

Tomorrow's the big day! I'm schedule to be admitted into the hospital at 10:30 in the morning for my c-section and our little girl should be here before 1:00! I"m very much looking forward to not being pregnant anymore. One of my college friends is arriving in a couple of hours to stay with Rhett while we're in the hospital. We're thinking that we'll wait to bring him in for a visit until Wednesday morning. We had thought about brining him in Tuesday evening, and we still might. But I'm a bit worried about him seeing me really drugged up and immobile. We'll play it by ear. I think he'll be really excited to see his sister. I'm looking forward to a better birthing experience this time around. So much was up in the air in the weeks leading up to Rhett's birth. I wasn't sure how long he'd need care or how I'd feel after giving birth. I was physically comfortable but an emotional mess throughout my pregnancy with him. This time, it's the opposite and even though I haven't slept normally in weeks, I've had a much better pregnancy this time around. I can't wait to meet our little girl!

No comments :

Post a Comment