Saturday, August 11, 2012

St. Louis Get-Together 2012!

Some time ago, my girlfriends from college and I decided that we were going to try to get together once a year for the REST OF OUR LIVES. So far, we're two years out of college and we're doing pretty well. I know that not everyone's going to make it every year, but it's really awesome that four of us were able to come this year. We've all changed so much already since college! We have Rhett, Michelle and Chris are engaged, Matt and Danielle just bought a house, and Allie and Kevin have a TODDLER and a baby on the way! Amber wasn't able to make it, but big changes are ahead for her this year as well. I'm so blessed by these girls and their husbands. I'm glad we were able to meet up and I hope that we can enjoy many years of "Girl's Weekends" to come!

Would have been really great if Rhett had made it into the picture, right?

No comments :

Post a Comment