Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Photos

So the story here is that I would really like to improve my photography skills. I'm not very good and I have so much to learn. I feel like have learned a lot in the past year and a half or so but I want to keep improving. And I've read a lot of online tutorials. But I've come to the conclusion that the only way I'm going to get better is to practice. So I have decided to photograph something every day for the next year. I'll post my favorite photo of the day on here, to avoid Facebook overload. I'm guessing it will mostly be photos of the kids, but I may slip other things in there too. Here's hoping my pictures improve in the next year!

1 comment :

  1. This is really exciting!! I am also wanting to improve big time. It is my goal for 2015. Maybe we could do a challenge together? That means your blog is due for an update as well. We can talk about some things to change..I noticed a few elements and colors are way out of wack..and you need a new logo!! Let's talk soon about it and make this a place for your photography to shine! PS. I've been LOVING how you're posting every day!!

    ReplyDelete