Sunday, November 16, 2014

Two Months Old

It's hard to believe our little girl has been with us for two whole months! Poppy is a great baby. She greets us in the morning with big, gummy smiles.  We're still swaddling her, and she's still in our room. She gets cold at night a prefers to sleep with me but I try to put her down as much as possible. I don't sleep well when she's in the bed. She is up 2-3 at night and is still up for the day around 5:00. She and Josh hang out in the morning while I get some extra sleep. She loves her brother. He's in her face pretty constantly but she doesn't mind. She smiles and coos at him. It's pretty important to Poppy that one of us be in her line of vision at all times. She gets very fussy when we're not. I believe she weighs about twelve pounds. Her 0-3 month clothes are getting just a tiny bit snug. I think they'll last another week or two. Poppy is getting a little more demanding whens he's hungry. She'll scream until she get what she wants. Unfortunately, she seems to always get hungry right when I'm in the middle of something with Rhett, so she has to wait. Such is the live of a second born.

No comments :

Post a Comment