Sunday, October 28, 2012

Poor Sick Baby

sick babies turn into cuddle babies
Rhett hasn't been feeling well for a few weeks now. He caught a nasty little cold, which went away but has now come back in full force. He doesn't seem miserable--he's eating and sleeping well, and is still generally a pretty happy little boy. But he is a little clingier and a little more prone to whining and tears. It breaks my heart to hear him sniffling and coughing. His coughs started sounding a little too wet for my comfort last week, so I googled it. Don't ever do that. Googing is stupid. We were pretty convinced he had pneumonia or RSV or some other horrible baby-disease. But alas, the doctor said that his lungs are clear and his throat is what's snotty (which is apparently just fine). He does have a little ear infection  so he's been on antibiotics this week (Which he loves. Apparently it tastes like bubble gum). It's no fun having a sick little guy. I feel so bad for him when he's wheezing and coughing all night--I think it's a lot harder on me than it is on him.

Keep Rhett in your prayers! I'm really hoping he feels better soon.

tired little guy

No comments :

Post a Comment