Sunday, September 2, 2012

Orientation!

Josh has been getting oriented for Seminary this past week. He's really enjoyed being on campus with the other students and getting to know some his professors and colleagues. We're getting more comfortable with the whirlwind ride that is going to be the next four years of our lives. Keep us in your prayers!

Rhett spent two days at the babysitter's house this week. I gotta say, it has been TOUGH on me to leave him with someone else, but I know that he is well cared for, so that makes me happy. I also like that he's getting to spend some time with other children, and he gets to see and experience new things while at Allie's apartment. So I fully understand that this is harder for me that it is for him. But geeze! I wish staying at home were the best option for us, but I don't think we're going to be able to make it work for a few more years.

No comments :

Post a Comment